Monday, April 11, 2011

Storm on the Way

The Oklahoma City Thunder are going to be a torrential force to behold come playoff time.  I will talk more about the Thunder as the playoffs approach, but I just want to point out how thoroughly complete they look as a playoff team right now.  Today's win versus the Lakers might be a sign of things to come with the playoffs closing in.  A win against the defending champions late in the season might be a momentum boost for the team as they move forward.                   

3 comments:

  1. They look AWESOME. I wrote a few weeks ago about how Perkins defensive swag and "I'm going to make sure all 5 of us bring it defensively" effect on his teammates has been mini Ben Wallace like. And the Celtics look like the post Ben Pistons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. The Thunder are mega-dangerous right now. I think they're the second best team in the West, and if Bynum is injured, I'm not sure if L.A. is better. So well-constructed....

    ReplyDelete